Terms and Conditions
TOPGEAR SKILLSFORCE LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF TRAINING COURSES
- These terms and conditions apply to all training courses provided by Topgear Skillsforce Limited and placing a booking and/or attendance upon a course shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms. No other terms and conditions or variation of these terms and conditions shall be accepted unless we specifically agree this in writing in advance.
- Prior to the commencement of any Driver CPC course you must provide one of the following:
a photocard driving licence
a digital tachograph card
a driver qualification card (DQC)
In the event that you fail to do so then we shall have the right to refuse to allow you to undertake the course. You will not be entitled to the refund of any fees paid in these circumstances and we will not be under any obligation to allow you to undertake the course at a later date.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of booking in accordance with our then applicable rates. All prices include VAT at the then applicable rate unless otherwise stated. Bookings will not be accepted without payment in full. Cheques should be made payable to Topgear Skillsforce Limited.
- Cancellations will only be accepted if requested by telephone on 01543 370111 and by no later than 14 days before the date of the course. In the event that cancellation is received within this deadline you will be given the option of either rebooking to a later date (subject to availability) or a full refund. In the event that you cancel after this deadline or fail to attend the course without cancelling then you will be charged in full and no refund will be given or option of rebooking offered.
- We will try to adhere to bookings made but we reserve the right where necessary (for example due to lack of numbers making the course untenable) to cancel the course and refund your payment or to alter the date, time, venue or other details of the course. If we are unable to offer a suitable alternative we will refund your fees. We will have no other liability in respect of any costs or losses incurred as a result of cancellation or alteration.
- Every effort is made to ensure that information provided as part of the course is accurate but we are unable to accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Bookings are personal to the person whose name is given at the time of booking and cannot be transferred expect with our written agreement in advance.
- In addition to clause 2 above, we also reserve the right to refuse to allow you to take the course, or to decline to allow you to continue the course and require you to leave the premises, if:-
- You do not have the required licenses or otherwise fail to meet any legal requirement in relation to undertaking the course.
- In our opinion your behaviour is disruptive, violent, foul or abusive or otherwise makes it inappropriate for you to be allowed to take or continue with the course.
If we exercise our rights under this clause no refund will be given or option of rebooking offered and we will not have any liability to you.
- Whilst on our premises or vehicles, or those of any sub-contractor, you are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to you by us or our sub-contractors.
- Other than in the event of personal injury or death caused by our negligence we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the provision of the services in accordance with these terms and conditions. In particular we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises or for any consequential loss however arising.
- Unless we have specifically agreed otherwise with you it will be your own responsibility to arrange your refreshments during the course.
- The responsibility for ensuring that you are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Driver Hours Regulations whilst attending the course is yours and we cannot accept any liability in that regard.
- Unless otherwise agreed the course will last for 7 hours, not including 1 hour for breaks. Training will still be given even if you do not qualify for 7 hours periodic CPC training.